oh my fucking god
this cheered me up
Music of Hannibal masterpostA compilation of all the pieces used in NBC's Hannibal.
Pieces as they appear in chronological order in the show.
Updated weekly after the episode airs.
feel free to delete the following if you want, but leave a link to the complete tracklisting
- The Rite of Spring, “Introduction” - Igor Stravinsky
- Nocturne Op. 32 No. 1 - Frédéric Chopin
- Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2 - Frédéric Chopin
- Piangero la sorte mia (Giulio Cesare in Egitto) - G. F. Handel
- Prelude Op. 28, No 13 - Frédéric Chopin
- Le Veau d’Or (Faust) - Charles Gounod
- Lacrimosa (Requiem March in D minor) - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Patria oppressa (Macbeth) - Gisueppe Verdi
- Largo (“Winter” - Four Seasons) - Antonio Vivaldi
- Minuet in G major, BWV 114 - J. S. Bach, later attributed to Christian Petzold
- Intermezzo (A Midsummer Night’s Dream) - Felix Mendelssohn
- Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 “Aria” - J. S. Bach
- O Euchari - Hildegard von Bingen
- Sonata for Piano in C minor Op. 13 No. 8 “Pathétique” Adagio cantabile - Ludwig van Beethoven
hanni wasn’t feeling appreciated
READ IT! GENIUS fsg
this is the real reason hannibal is framing will
My dearest girl,
How have you been? We haven’t been talking for a while now and I understand you’re preoccupied with a lot of things at the moment, but I just want you to know I’m thinking of you…as I always am.
I think you sometimes forget that I’m here for you, that I am actually just a call…
By my close and awesome friend, Almira Reyes. :)